SS Galaxy Traffic and Survey Report
*Please note, as of May 3rd 2015 there are no rentals or services available aboard the SS Galaxy.*
*This is for historical reference only.*
SS Galaxy Survey Report (cruise line
- Galaxy AFT, MID, & FORWARD sims has a combined
average weekday SL traffic count of 17,000 and weekends
of 18,000. These counts are 100% pure due to zero camping or such traffic altering methods.
- Galaxy AFT sim averages 73 unique visitation on
Monday-Thurs, and 133 unique visitations on
Friday-Sunday. The average in-sim time is 113 minutes per
- Galaxy MID sim averages 59 unique visitors per day,
average in-sim time of 148 minutes. Galaxy MID sim has
higher in-sim time due to the high residential
- Galaxy FORWARD sim averages 32 unique visitors per
day, average in-sim time of 93 minutes.
- SS Galaxy has approximately 170 unique visitors per
- The average visitor are at least 199 days old, with
55% of them with payment info on file, and 11% of them
- SS Galaxy averages 8.2 events every week, with an
average attendance of 17 unique visitors.
- SS Galaxy has 1244 group members, with over 80% of
the members logging on in the past 30 days.
- average 62 unique visitors took our onboard survey in
- 77% never taken a cruise but interested.
- 61% interested in receiving info from cruise agents
and/or cruise lines.
- 42% given explicit permission for SS Galaxy to
forward cruise line info.
Report generated by:
Roger T. Lee (SL AV: Fleche Xeno)
MBA, Graduate School of Management - University of
© 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 DB Digital Publications